We will uncover where to buy tea tree oil in Botswana with this article. Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. Tea Tree Oil also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil distilled from the leaves of the native Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia.
Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine by Aborigines for centuries. These native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
Today, tea tree oil is widely available as a 100% undiluted or “neat” oil. Diluted forms are also available, ranging from 5–50% strength in products designed for the skin.
Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that have been shown to kill certain bacteria, viruses and fungi. Terpinen-4-ol also appears to increase the activity of your white blood cells, which help fight germs and other foreign invaders . These germ-fighting properties make tea tree oil a valued natural remedy for treating bacterial and fungal skin conditions, preventing infection and promoting healing. Before discussing where to buy tea tree oil in Botswana, lets first look at the benefits.
Top 5 Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
- Prevents Acne – It penetrates deep into the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging. It also reduces inflammation and lightens scars. Tea tree oil moisturizes and restores the skin’s natural oil balance
- Promotes Glowing Skin – and doesn’t cause excessive dryness, peeling of the skin or any redness. It will leave you with glowing, flawless skin you’ve always wanted.
- Treats Cuts, Infections and Scars – tea tree oil is a powerful disinfectant and is non poisonous and gentle.
- Fights Skin Cancer – tea tree oil has the ability to fight cancer. It has a rapid effect on reducing cancerous tumors.
- Reduces Hair Fall – Tea tree oil helps in promoting healthy, strong hair. Tea tree oil can prevent or treat hair fall. All you need to do is add a few drops to a carrier oil such as coconut, olive or jojoba and apply it on your scalp. Below you will see where to buy tea tree oil in Botswana.
Where to Buy Tea Tree Oil in Botswana
If you are looking for where to buy Tea Tree Oil in Botswana you don’t have to look far, you can find it online on the Skymart Marketplace. Below we have compiled some products that have Tea Tree Oil inside of them.